Pile ‘O’ Bones CMSA Classic 2014 – arrival plan
Hello Pile 'O' Bones 2014 shooters!
* Please refer to the attached arrival plan and documentation for Friday November 28th.
* Registration is between 5 and 8 pm Friday night on the main floor of barn 6. Call Cain (306-424-7955) if you are going to be late or if you won’t be able to register in person. There will be no changes or additions to entries after 8 pm Friday night.
* Anyone wanting to move in early, or needing additional stalls, needs to contact the match director: Cain Quam 306-424-7955
* Please ensure your firearms are unloaded, have trigger locks and are stored in a locked case. Firearms should be out of sight and locked in vehicle. Shooters need to have their firearms documentation and physical PAL card.
* Canadian shooters need their mounted shooting club membership and provincial horse federation cards as well.
Evraz Place 1700 Elphinstone Street, Regina, SK S4P 2Z6
**Important! No trailers are allowed on barn road for move in between 5 pm and 8pm on Friday night. There is tie outs and cattle crossing barn road during that time**
We are very grateful to everyone for supporting this competition! We can't wait to see everyone there!
Alternate contacts: Roberta Quam 306-424-7746 Gary Charnock 306-540-7491